Posted December 5, 2017
Brunswick Bierworks’ new tap room now open in Toronto
Toronto – Brunswick Bierworks – the partner brewing specialist in East York – will open its new tap room on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 25 Curity Ave during a community open house.
“…We brew beer for other breweries from Ontario and beyond. Just over 25 breweries call Brunswick home and some of those brands include: Lost Craft, Cowbell, Lake of the Woods and Bench. We also brew some brands from other parts of Canada and the world as well as a few of our own collaborations with some of the world’s finest breweries,” explains Brunswick Bierworks.
The draught lineup at launch will include:
1. Omnipollo Prodromus – Imperial Stout
2. BBW x La Trappe – Ora et Labora – Double Bock
3. BBW x Mikkeller Hand Pressed Vidal
4. BBW x Hopsteiner – New World Helles
5. Phillips Blue Buck – Amber Ale
6. Hickson IPA – IPA
7. Ace Hill Pilsner – Pilsner
8. Omnipollo Zodiak – IPA
9. Lost Craft Revivale – Lagered Ale
10. Cowbell Doc Purdue – West Coast Red Ale
11. Lake of the Woods Sultana Gold – Blonde Ale
12. Bench Ball’s Falls – Session IPA
13. Dagger Lager – Citrus Lager
14. Muddy York Porter – Porter
15. Naughty Otter Lager – Lager
16. Pint Pursuits Helles – Helles Lager
17. Woodhouse Stout – Stout
18. Weihenstephaner Dunkel
19. Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
20. La Trappe Tripel
“Our tap room will feature beer from many of the breweries that brew with us along with a couple of special beers that were brewed especially for our opening. The first is a New World Double Bock that was created in collaboration with La Trappe’s Broumeester Lodewijk Swinkles and our brewing team. La Trappe is 1 of only 11 Trappist breweries in the world and this is the first time in their 133 year history that they have brewed a collaboration so you have an amazing chance to be a part of beer history! In line with the Trappist philosophy around community, 100% of the profits from this beer will be donated to charitable causes,” they add.
The December 7 open house and launch goes from 3pm-8pm.