Posted February 18, 2016
Explorer’s Edge EOI: Craft Brewery Tourism Experience Project ManagerTweet
Explorers’ Edge (aka RTO12) includes the geographic area of Algonquin Park, the Almaguin Highlands, Loring-Restoule, Muskoka and Parry Sound.
The Project Manager will work with the RTO12 Director of Communications to develop the framework for the outreach and inventory.
The expected outcomes of this initiative are:
- Conduct stakeholder outreach to determine business objective alignment
- Determine competitive advantages of the 6 breweries and their unique trail
- Facilitate discussions around inventory, tourism experiences and the development of overall positioning
- Organization of brewery feedback and presentation of these findings
Explorers’ Edge invites interested parties to provide an Expression of Interest (EOI) to project manage the creation of a tourism experience inventory pertaining to the Craft Brewery industry here, and the subsequent development of a related trail/self-guided mobile tour.
The EOI also requires the applicant to articulate and demonstrate:
- Your knowledge of RTO12 and regional craft breweries
- Your enthusiasm for the uniqueness of this project and why you believe you can make it successful
- Your proposed budget based on the facilitation of discussions over a six month period.
Please forward all documents and requests for further information to James Murphy at email@example.com (705) 706-1649 on or before Friday, March 3, 2016.
View the full posting here.