Posted September 5, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Backroom Deals and Muddy Wheels TrailTweet
If you’re looking for good craft beer and local food, Ottawa is the place to be. Canada’s capital boasts craft beer pioneers like Beau’s All Natural Brewing Co. and lesser known gems on the Backroom Deals and Muddy Wheels Trail.
As one of Ontario’s designated culinary tourism destinations, its innovative restaurants and local food producers are working together to bring locally-grown and prepared foods and craft beverages to tables across the region.
Don’t miss: A giant among craft breweries, Beau’s, takes pride in creating organic beers using local spring water and the finest ingredients while Kichesippi and Waller St also keep alive Ottawa’s brewing tradition with the highest quality, exciting brews
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Backroom Deals and Muddy Wheels Trail