Posted October 10, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Barrels Bottles & BrewsTweet
The Barrels Bottles & Brews Trail provides a great story of the success of beverage manufacturing in the Windsor Essex region over the last century.
As the birthplace of whisky in Canada, the tradition continues today with a new generation of craft brewers and distillers, visit the 13 stops along the trail where you can sample the product, obtain a stamp to complete your Barrels Bottles & Brews Passport, and in return, redeem a featured takeaway.
Make sure to enjoy a flight of craft beer or small batch ultra-premium spirits in Ontario’s’ beautiful western peninsula.
Don’t miss: Rino’s Kitchen and Ale House, located in a 100 year old historic house, easy drinking, fresh beers at BREW Windsor Microbrewery and Wolfhead Distillery, Windsor Essex’s first premium craft distillery.
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Barrels Bottles & Brews Trail