Posted August 14, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Brews, Bites and BarnsTweet
The new wave in local cuisine is not new in Peterborough & the Kawarthas. For hundreds of years, the fruits of our centuries-old farmlands and passionate people have been, and continue to be the most important ingredient in our local food scene.
Blend that with the area’s long, storied history of brewing connected to Canada’s Treasured Waterway with today’s growing number craft beverage makers and you have the perfect pairing for a mouthwatering experience along Brews, Bites and Barns.
Don’t miss: Elmhirst’s cottage resort restaurant on Rice Lake and Peterborough Downtown Farmers’ market or The Publican House Brewery’s award winning, varied and interesting beers
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Brews, Bites and Barns