Posted September 27, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: HOP through Ontario’s SouthwestTweet
From Ontario’s only brewery farm to craft breweries that are cooking up delicious brews with locally produced ingredients like honey, strawberries, and of course, hops, the craft beer scene in Ontario’s Southwest is truly locally inspired by the bounty of the region.
Don’t miss: Railway City Brewing’s handcrafted, small batch brews, SixThirtyNine’s cozy setting offering upscale New Canadian local, seasonal eats and Refined Fool who started out brewing out of their homes in midwinter!
Have You Heard? You don’t have to be a local to eat and drink like an insider in Ontario’s Southwest. No matter what corner of our region you travel to, the Next Stop: Taste video series will point you toward unforgettable food, wine, craft brewery and farm-to-table experiences
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: HOP through Ontario’s Southwest