Posted July 25, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: True Brew PathTweet
Explore a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Canada’s longest footpath, The Bruce Trail, and a collection of over 100 waterfalls await you on the True Brew Path in Hamilton, Halton, and Brant.
The True Brew Path includes some of Ontario’s oldest and award-winning craft breweries set among Canada’s treasured Niagara Escarpment.
Don’t miss: Year round, Hamilton Farmers’ Market, open since 1837, Artisan coffee roasters, Detour Café and Cameron’s Brewing, proud winners of over 100 awards
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Trew Brew Path