Posted July 3, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Artisan Food and Beverage RegionTweet
Eastern Ontario’s artisan Food and Beverage (FAB) Region encompasses the counties of Hastings, Prince Edward, Lennox & Addington and Frontenac where entrepreneurs are ‘living the dream’ of growing and crafting artisanal food and/or beverages.
With lake-side ciders, farm breweries, local markets, and no shortage of artisanal cheeses – you’re never far from experiencing the bounty of the counties.
Don’t miss: Back Forty, a small creamery and cheese shop, Kinsip House of Fine Spirits and MacKinnon Brothers Brewing who use the hops, wheat and barley grown right on their farm to brew beer emboldened with the unique character of rural Canada.
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route here.