Posted August 27, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Rural Routes & Dirty Boots
Explore incredible trails and historic towns set amongst the rural landscape of delicious farm fresh food and cutting edge craft beer and cider on the Rural Routes & Dirty Boots trail in York – Durham – Headwaters.
Take a tour, meet the brewer or grower and discover their partners’ many offerings like beer butter tarts, beer brittle, spent grain bread, cider doughnuts, cheesy ale soup and even ‘brew school’.
Don’t miss: Urban Pantry, Uxbridge’s trendy casual eatery, Second Wedge, which is dedicated to brewing beer that brings joy to its drinkers and Uxbridge Farmers’ Market offering farm fresh meats and veges
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Rural Routes & Dirty Boots