Posted July 20, 2018
Featured Brewery Discovery Route: Taps, Tastes & TrailsTweet
Explore quaint villages nestled in rolling countryside, spectacular views from atop 400 million year old limestone cliffs, a Canadian Heritage River and the critically acclaimed restaurants, breweries and accommodations of Taps, Tastes & Trails in Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Elora, St Jacobs, and more!
Include a visit to Canada’s third oldest farmers’ market located in historic Cambridge and Wellington Brewery, Canada’s oldest independently owned microbrewery.
Don’t miss: Guelph’s vibrant year round farmers’ market, “defiantly independent” Grand River Brewing in historic Galt and Dixon’s Distilled Spirits, hand crafting local spirits that Canadian’s can truly call their own.
Take photos along the way, then post them to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook tagged with #BrewRoutesON to win great prizes, including:
- Ontario weekend getaway, 2 nights at a B & B, 2 Feast On dinners and brewery tour
(up to value of $500)
- Dinner for two at Langdon Hall (up to value of $300)
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Steam Whistle Brewing
- Brewery Tour for 10 at BREW Microbrewery Windsor
- Brewery Tour for 10 at Thornbury Village Cidery
View the full route: Taps, Tastes & Trails