Posted October 10, 2018
Folly Brewing launches six new beers for third anniversary
Toronto – Folly Brewing celebrates their third anniversary on Thursday, October 11, 2018 while releasing six new one-off beers.
The brewpub originally started out as Habits Gastropub and then rebranded as Folly Brewpub in September 2015 followed by an ownership change in February 2018.
To celebrate, head brewer John Jenkinson has created the following available on draught beginning October 11:
1. Veiled with Shadows (on nitro) – Bourbon Barrel Imperial Porter w/ Cocoa Nibs
2. Becoming One – Blended Saison w/ Key Lime and Rooibos
3. Ara – Brett Pale Ale
4. Sparkling Forever – DH Golden Ale
5. Shattered Fragments (x Bar Lupulus) – Sumac Sour Saison
6. Mystic Blossom – Mixed-Fermentation Saison with Plum
Anniversary celebration details are here.