Posted July 5, 2017
Registration now open for Toronto Beer Week 2017
“Toronto Beer Week showcases authentically brewed and flavourful beer, the talented brewers who create them, and the licensees who proudly support them. Our mission is to grow the local beer scene, and we’re constantly looking for new ways to provide more value to you and drive more business. We reinvest all of our revenue back into running the week and promoting our participating bars and breweries,” say organizers.
Toronto Beer Week 2016 By The Numbers
- 75 participating bars, restaurants and pubs
- 39 participating craft breweries and importers
- 150 different events including two TBW signature events: Golden Tap Awards and Craft Brew Cruise
- 10,000 printed Toronto Beer Guides distributed across the city
- Radio ads on Indie88 (listen)
- Printed ads and licensee map in NOW Toronto
- TBW website: 13,500 visitors and 61,000 page views during TBW 2016 and 27,000 visitors and 113,000 page views in 2016
- 5900+ Twitter followers (87k impressions during TBW 2016)
- 2200+ Facebook followers (24k reach and 54k impressions during TBW 2016)
- 800+ Instagram followers
- 25-34 years old – 60% Male / 40% Female key age demographic
Visit Toronto Beer Week here.