Posted October 23, 2012
Sip, Savour & ‘Selebrate’ fundraiser coming to Ottawa
Benefiting the United Way Ottawa, Sip, Savour & ‘Selebrate’ is a craft beer and wine-centred fundraising event promising a night of mixing and mingling with Ontario winemakers and brewmasters.
Tickets for the Thursday, November 8 event are $90 with an early bird option for $80, either including wine and beer samples, assorted cheeses and a $25 tax receipt.
Sip, Savour & ‘Selebrate’ will be located at National Arts Centre’s Panorama Room at 53 Elgin Street in Ottawa, from 7pm onward.
Participating breweries and wineries include:
- Casa-Dea Estates Winery – Prince Edward County
- Cattail Creek Family Estate Winery– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Château des Charmes– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Closson Chase Winery– Prince Edward County
- Diamond Estate Wines– Niagara-in-the-Lake
- Kacaba Vineyards– Beamsville Bench
- Keint-He Winery and Vineyard– Prince Edward County
- Lailey Vineyard– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Lighthall Vineyards – Prince Edward County
- Marynissen Winery and Estates– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Palatine Hills Estate Winery– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Pondview Estate Winery– Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Rosehall Run Vineyard & Winery– Prince Edward County
- Sandbanks Winery– Prince Edward County
- Clocktower Brewpub – Ottawa
- Hockley Valley Brewing Company– Orangeville
- Kichesippi Beer Co– Ottawa